Lyudmila specializes in tax law, accounting and audit, she has more than twenty years of experience in audit, incl. work in tax office. Lyudmila provides legal support to clients on tax planning and tax optimization issues, in particular on transactions with corporate rights, shares and real estate, transactions with non-residents, transfer pricing and tax differences. Lyudmila successfully represents clients in litigation with tax authorities and has extensive experience in support of tax audits, complaining against acts and decisions based on their results.
– Certificate of auditor series A, 2007
At “Primary Advisors” Lyudmila is a partner and co-head of “Tax and customs law” practice, “Corporate law” practice, “International trade” practice. Under her guidance the company provides legal support to clients in the following areas:
- Support of documentary and desk audits;
- Complaining against the results of audits. Legal support in negotiations with tax authorities;
- Maintenance and restoration of accounting and tax accounting, drawing up reports;
- Provision of legal assistance during registration in tax authorities;
- Advising on CFC issues, corporate transactions, investment projects, accounting and tax accounting for subjects of different forms of ownership;
- Taxation of transactions with non-residents, in particular, transfer pricing and determination of tax differences;
- Support in preparation and adjustment of financial statements, including consolidation of financial statements;
- Due diligence on the issues of accounting, taxation, finance, HR documentation and payroll;
- Legal support in cases of blocking of tax invoices and VAT refunds;
- Performance of audit procedures within the partner company.