«International trade» is perhaps one of the most widespread areas of international relations. However, when doing business, an integral part of this area are risks that must be minimized in order to achieve maximum results. The experience of «Primary Advisers» lawyers will help your business to operate successfully in the global market, we will provide advice on resolving all side legal issues, help build successful relationships with customs, freight forwarders, carriers, terminals, provide clients with legal assistance in obtaining all the necessary certificates, guarantees, government licenses and permits.
Among our services:
- Drafting and conclusion of foreign economic contracts;
- Due Diligence of counterparties;
- Legal solution of issues related to storage and transportation of goods;
- Consulting regarding insurance;
- Resolution of disputes, representation and protection of the client’s interests in courts of all instances;
- Preparation and support of negotiations with foreign counterparties;
- Maintenance of trade operations, their structuring, company registration and opening an account abroad;
- Consulting on export and import;
- Consulting on the legal regulation of international trade, the process of customs clearance of goods;
- Audit of foreign economic contracts;
- Consulting on currency regulation and currency control, customs legislation;
- Tax planning of foreign economic transactions in Ukraine and abroad, transfer pricing;
- Representation of clients’ interests in various government agencies.