Dmitry is an experienced professional in the field of commercial and corporate law. He is involved in support of business activities of asset management companies, investment funds, support of emission and placements of securities as well as other issues in the field of corporate finance and capital markets. Dmitry is also competent in the matters of majority shareholders interests’ protection, corporate governance, representation of interests in governmental authorities regulating securities and capital markets, registration of foreign investments. In addition, an important area of Dmitry’s practice is development, execution and registration of corporate documents of companies, legal support in restructuring and liquidation of businesses.
- Law degree with English and German knowledge, Economics and Law Institute of KNLU, 2007;
- Master’s degree in financial management in business, KNEU, 2011;
- Certificate in asset management of institutional investors, National Commission on Securities and Stock Market of Ukraine, 2015
- Intermediate level of proficiency in English and German languages.
In «Primary Advisors» Dmitry is in charge of “Investments and transactions” and “Corporate law” practices. Under his leadership, the company provides legal support to clients in the following areas:
- Incorporation and legal support of financial institutions, investment funds and asset management companies, including companies with foreign capital;
- Incorporation and legal support of joint stock companies and limited liability companies, including companies with foreign capital;
- Legal support of companies with complex structure of ownership, including holding companies, in such industrial areas as agriculture, distribution, FMCG;
- Consulting on corporate governance and corporate reorganization issues;
- Corporate consulting;
- Mergers and acquisitions of companies;
- Settlement of corporate disputes in courts;
- Liquidation and bankruptcy;
- Due diligence on corporate law, corporate governance, real estate transactions and corporate rights, including shares, investment certificates and other securities.